The Hawkins On Fire Team
Operating from our Goonellabah offices, all our staff live and work in our service area. So when you call, it will be handled by a local who knows the area and has a genuine interest in the safety and wellbeing of the community. Engaging Hawkins On Fire ensures your money stays within your area of trade as our staff are generally your customers.
Hawkins On Fire employs a highly experienced team of nearly 20 industry specialists:
- Our technicians hold Fire Protection Association Australia, Fire Protection Accreditation Scheme (FPAS) inspect and test accreditation.
- Our fire sprinkler fitters hold a NSW Fair Trading Tradesperson Certificate Water Plumber (Fire Protection Systems).
- Our flow testing is conducted by our two licenced sprinkler fitters.
- Our fire pump mechanical servicing technicians hold both fire sprinkler and motor mechanic licences.
- Our fire door inspector is a licenced building contractor and holds a NSW Master Locksmith licence.
- All our test equipment and appliances are industry specific and we hold current calibration certification for the equipment where applicable.
Hawkins On Fire is uniquely positioned to provide your organisation with industry leading fire inspection, testing and maintenance services while retaining good old fashioned country values and service.
As our team are all locally based in the Northern Rivers of NSW, we are unaffected by any State border closures.
Our Management Team
John Provest – General Manager
Heading up the SaFE24/7 Group is John Provest who has been with the organisation since 2019 and brings a wealth of business knowledge and experience. A qualified business professional, John has owned and operated many successful businesses across a wide range of industries along with many years in senior government positions.
John’s goal is to build on the Group’s successes and provide cost effective and efficient fire safety solutions to the local Northern Rivers community which are built on the organisation’s foundations of Safety and Service.
Eunice Webb – Operations Manager
Having been with Hawkins On Fire for over 11 years, Eunice manages the organisation’s Administrative and Operational areas. Eunice has been an integral part of the business which has seen it grow from only 3 staff to now, nearly 20.
Eunice brings to us a range of administrative and fire industry knowledge which helps guide the business forward.
Shaun Cameron – Senior Estimator
With a long history in the fire industry of nearly 23 years, Shaun has been with Hawkins On Fire since 2014. Born and raised in the Northern Rivers, he knows first-hand, many of the buildings and has worked with much of the local business community.
Shaun leads the Estimation team and has a comprehensive knowledge of Fire Systems and relevant Australian Standards. He keeps up to date with what is happening in the industry and knows the importance of compliance and what it means for building owners and tenants.
Shaun ensures that our clients are informed as to what is required to return their fire systems to a fully operational status. In addition to this, he regularly meets clients on site providing that next level of service.